For working smarter, not harder:
- Address Lookup and enrichment within the system to help build out complete and accurate information within the system.
- Recently Viewed icon to go back to recently accessed data that is broken down by category
- Notifications have been consolidated into Business Events so that users can now send emails, text messages, push notifications, or a series of notifications based on a business event.
- Dashboards that automatically refresh, not just when the user refreshes their browser window.
- Generic Inquiry enhancements that include query join suggestions and previews, and an ADD RELATED TABLE button
Cross Company Sales
Boost cross-company sales by enabling related companies to buy and sell from each other
- Have AP Bills and AR Invoices automatically created between Companies/Branches
- A Branch can be extended to a Customer or Vendor using ACTIONS
- Because the Branch is now a Customer, you can have specific branch pricing setup
- You can generate the AP Bill directly from the AR Invoice manually or use the processing screen to do it automatically
- Using the new feature, an AP Bill can be generated in two clicks
Configurable Workflow Engine
In Acumatica 2020 R2, workflows can be configured using a whole new workflow visualization engine. The new engine enables non-programmers to modify workflows by showing both states and transitions.
- States: Define field properties and actions. Usually associated with a document status.
- Transitions: Define the flow from one state to another. You can change value and visibility during a transition.
- Conditions: Create conditions to automatically trigger transitions.
- Actions: Define actions that can be invoked from different workflow states.
Automation & Machine Learning
Acumatica 2020 R2 uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to digitally transform businesses using best of breed AI/ML engines to power practical applications and leverages zero touch automation, interactive assistance, and intelligent advisor.
Two of the featured enhancements center around automated expense report creation and AP (Accounts Payable) automation.
Automated Expense Report Creation lets you automatically prepare digital receipts by taking a picture with your mobile phone.
AP Automation helps you simplify AP document workflow by automatically processing vendor documents. In this demo, Acumatica staff will walk you through:
- How to create an AP Bill using PDF invoices that were received via email through Outlook integration.
- How to select one or multiple documents with a single action and submit it to the AI engine.
- How to view the documents in the Incoming Documents screen and verify that Acumatica has recognized the information in the PDF correctly.
- How to add information that was not captured to the system with a single click.
- How to drag and drop a scanned paper bill so that the system can leverage the AI engine.